Monday, June 13, 2005

Occurrences

Another year, another family reunion. My vegetarianism was not mentioned. Damn, and I had my speech about not wanting to be a part of the senseless slaughter and mistreatment of animals all ready. Oddly enough I got into a conversation with my cousin about spirits. She was looking at my camera and asked me if I had ever seen anything strange in any of the pictures. I said no, but I had seen pictures on the Internet.

She says she can see orbs. We talked about how things like that were just a natural occurence. Some people are afraid of the “supernatural” but I look at it like this...some people are afraid of snakes, but not all snakes are harmful. Interesting...I was about to discuss my experiences, when my uncle came up and took over the conversation. Suddenly I was invisible...no one seemed to hear a word I was saying. I’m not surprised, this happens every time I try to talk about these things. It's like something (or someone) is stopping me from talking about it.

I plan to walk tomorrow, and I really need it, since I ate too much cake. But chocolate is still my weakness.



Bad Poetry Corner


Occurrences

I cross the river and keep on going,
Always looking back, I search for meaning....
His spirit follows me,
Reminding me
What I’m supposed to do.
If only I knew what it was....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home