Friday, June 10, 2005

Friday Night

Friday night on the Internet. Sigh.
What a waste of time. Wrote a message to my "Internet Inamorato". No friends online to chat with. Waste my time surfing through Blogspot, Blogexplosion and listening to my angst-ridden rock station. Sitting here thinking about all the movies I have I can’t bear to watch anymore. Still waiting for one from Netflix, a recommendation (sort of) from a friend and they keep skipping over it. Grrrrrr......

Wrote questions for Vince Vaughn and Johnny Depp for the MSN Star page. Just for the hell of it. Wondering what normal people do on Friday night. Took about two dozen pics for my profile and MSN card. Trying to talk myself into doing laundry and not putting it off till next week. Grumble....grumble...Screw it...I think I’ll go watch "Labyrinth" my latest Netflix pick. Maybe there will be some deep insightful meaning that I missed the first time.

Steamed about the Russell Crowe "Leaf" comment...the Joaq fanboards are making more out of it than I am. Why does anyone think he gives a flying fig what Crowe says?

Oh, well, as long as I have Haagan Daz and Zinfandel, then everything is okay.

There it is...the sound of crickets...man, I love the Internet!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought it was just me having nothing to do on friday night!

June 11, 2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger gypsyfenix said...

so, where were you last night?????

June 11, 2005 5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I slipped off to bed early

June 11, 2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home