Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Celebrity Boyfriend Corral

I think I need to take a break from blogging.
All I’ve been writing about is stuff that pisses me me off. I guess that’s because life in general pisses me off lately. So unless I’m going to make every blog entry about my mother, my so-called-life, or why I seem to be going slowly insane and does anyone know how to turn off these voices in my head??????

(deep breath) okay, I’m better now. Where was I?

Oh, yeah. I’m taking a break from blogging. Or maybe not.

At any rate, I’m not going to pressure myself to update every day. So today I’m going to pass along this website I found while googling Kitten and I stumbled across "Lois Lane's Imaginary Celebrity Boyfriend Corral.” She’s funny, insightful, and complimentary without gushing. It’s called Bad Tiki and it’s a very entertaining site!

I’m including her despite my policy of not referring to any website about celebrities because it’s my blog and I can bloody well do what I want!

And her blog is just as entertaining. This is about Constantine from American Idol....
Here’s a quick quiz to help you determine whether you, as a male, should be wearing eye-liner.

1. Are you currently in a production of A Clockwork Orange?
2. Are you Billy Joe of Green Day?
3. Are you Brandon Flowers of The Killers?

If you answered no to all of these questions, then find yourself some Noxema and wipe that crap off. Because it does not work for you.

So Abeja, if you are offended, I’m deeply apologize and please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home