Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Paparazzi Justice

I’ve been thinking about that last post about the photographer, and it really bothers me. Maybe the comment about rubbing glass in his eyes was a little too drastic. Instead, I’ve come up with a better plan.

I’ll go to California, find a really nice camera, one of those with the really big telescopic lenses and start looking for places where the celebrities hang out. I guess Starbucks would be a good place to start. Then, when a celebrity comes along, say Britney Spears, I’ll position myself along with the paparazzi and when the shutters start clicking, I jump out and start taking the paparazzi’s picture. I’ll focus on the most annoying, obnoxious one and take pictures of them. I’ll get all in their face and shout things like, “why do you want to act like that? All I want to do is take your picture.” Then when he leaves, I’ll follow him and find out where he lives. I’ll hide in the bushes across the street and snap photos of his wife coming out to get the nwespaper. I’ll get photos of them leaving to take the kids to school. Photos of him grilling in the backyard drinking beer. I’ll find out what his wife does and with whom while he’s off chasing Lindsey Lohan to get pictures of her.

Won’t that be fun?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home