Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Signs That The Aliens Are In Control

My creativity has gone down the toilet, I can’t seem to control my focus long enough to get any work done. I can’t think of a damn thing to write on my blog. Oh, I guess this is it, this is my entry.

Sometimes I feel like aliens or something are controlling my brain. Maybe I should make one of those tinfoil hats like in “Signs.”

My empty inbox continues to vex me, as does the lack of interest in my blog. Perhaps I should start plugging it on Data Lounge and Sleazer. That should get some action!
And it doesn’t help that I seem to be connected by six degrees of separation to someone I've been communicating with online. It's a long story. But that's the kind of stuff that's been going through my mind.

The ironic thing about the six degrees thing is you may know somebody, who knows somebody, who knows somebody, etc…but it doesn’t really mean anything. It’s sort of like being Clint Eastwood’s third cousin. You may be related to the guy but you’ll probably never meet him as long as you live.

And speaking of Data Lounge, I found these links to Marty Casey's band site, and I have to take it back what I said about him. He is not a bad rock singer. The music has sort of a Staind, Puddle of Mudd sound. But as Garry Beers would say it, “He’s just not right for our band, INXS.” That's the thing I like about that show...watching the singers work and improve.

Other things I’ve discovered while battling a bad case of ADD…

MSN recently had a chat with Dave Navarro. He had these things to say ( in between disclaiming that he is not a member of INXS and has no input about who they select) about Rock Star:INXS:
What’s the question the contestants ask you most?
Dave: “Do these pants make me look fat?”

About the sudden change in J. D.’s attitude, which I would not go so far as the chat host did and call it “humbling.” Dave: That is what we call the magic of editing.

Commenting on whether he thought J.D. is misunderstood, Dave remarked that he thought J. D. was totally understood.
To read more go to MSN Celebrity Chat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home