Thursday, June 30, 2005

DVDs I Got from Netflix

I've decided to start the movie review blog again. "What movie review blog?" you ask. I have one, called "Obtuse Reviews." This week I received "Love Song for Bobby Long" and "Rocco and His Brothers."

I joined Netflix months ago because there were certain movies I wanted to see and they weren't available around here for sale or rental. And I'm not too keen on paying $20-$30 for movie I've never seen. I first heard of "Rocco" six months ago. Netflix made it available two months ago. After that, I had a waiting time of 8 weeks while it sat at the top of my queue. After all that anticipation, I was almost afraid the movie would turn out to be a disappointment.

I didn't need to worry. The movie was great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

What a relief.
At my house, there is an unwritten law that seems to be:
any movie that I pick up will turn out to be really great
any movie that my husband picks up is always awful, stinky, terrible
So yeah, I'm in charge of renting.

June 30, 2005 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home