Saturday, June 25, 2005

Poster Boy


If I see Brad and Angelina’s name linked together on any headline, or blurb, or crawler I hope there’s a trash can nearby because I am going to vomit profusely. Give it a rest!!!! Who cares???

And to Tom Cruise…could you lay off the Scientology proselytizing just a tad? I mean, John Travolta has been a Scientologist for almost 30 years and we hardly hear him mention it. Well, there was the movie, “Battlefield Earth.” Which I think speaks for itself if you’ve ever seen the movie.

What are you, Tom, their new poster boy? And that “agent” following Katie around is really giving me the creeps. It so reminds me of a Unification Church kidnapping. Someone should intervene to deprogram the poor girl. And is it my imagination, or does she have a sort of “deer-in-the-headlights” look.

I really don’t understand this….why now? Is this just to boost his exposure to promote interest in his new movie, “War of the Worlds?” Or is he in line to become the next president, or whatever they call the head of their church?

Someone should throw a blanket over the poor guy and take him somewhere to get him some help.

A good friend of mine once told me that a celebrity's private life should remain private. I agree. People like Tom Cruise just make it harder for his peers. He's just fanning the flames with more tabloid and tv talk show fodder. I have a feeling one day he'll regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home