Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sweet Freedom!


WOO-HOO!!! I just took my last exam! I feel like I’ve been released from prison!!

Anyone who has ever gone back to college knows how I feel….no longer do I have to do something I don’t want to do, forcing myself to write when I don’t feel like it, always being judged, people nitpicking over everything I do…plus, family, chores, work, bills…..I swear, there were times I wanted to blow my brains out.
Thank GOD I don’t have a gun!

Now I can do what I want to, when I want to, like I want to. I can go on with my life without having a deadline, no wait…FOUR DEADLINES EVERY WEEK hanging over my head.

The greatest thing about it is, this is a new era for me. The road is diverging and going off in another direction. I have decisions to make. And now I have leverage.

So what are my plans?

A week of doing what I want, make beads, possibly write some poetry, catch up on my yard work, organizing all the junk that’s been piling up for three years since I’ve been afraid to move anything for fear I’d lose something I need for school!

Hhmm….. perhaps this will be a good time to “reinvent” myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home