Monday, October 10, 2005

Joaq on Oprah

I saw Joaquin on Oprah today. And I'll say what I say everytime I hear him sing as Johnny Cash. "Damn, that guy sounds just like him!"

I'm so grateful she addressed the issue of the "head banging incident" and there was no mention of his visit to rehab. I know a lot of people are wanting to hear about it and I hope he does the right thing and let them wonder. It's his business, it was his choice and for whatever the reason, he did the right thing.

Reese Witherspoon was on and she's so cute. That woman has a lot of fire, though and I'm so glad to hear her speak out publicly about paparazzi. I've already had my say about the issue, except I'd like to add….
Let's take photos of them and publish them as wanted posters in the actor's trades. That would really let them know what it feels like!

The only thing I'd like to say about the show is…the Joaquin segment was too short! Needless to say, "a little Wok goes a long way."

To read more about his appearance with Reese on the show, check out Oprah's homepage.
Keep shining, Joaquin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home