Saturday, September 03, 2005

Hellooo, my Preciousss....

I can’t believe I’m up this early. I decided to go to bed early, around 11:00 and woke up at 2:30, 3:30, 4:30 because the cats couldn’t sleep either. Finally had to retrieve one of the little ones climbing the crown moulding. Stupid cat! You can’t dance on the ceiling! Who do you think you are, Lionel Ritchie? Yes, I know your brother’s name is Neo, but that’s just a movie!



Speaking of Neo, yesterday was Keanu Reeves’ birthday. Happy Belated Birthday, Dude!

I was going to post yesterday, but I got caught up in doing this homework for online classes I’m taking. I’m taking three, which I’m learning is a very heavy work load when you’re battling ADD and you’ve just discovered you’ve also got OCD. So, I’m trying to find a way to get my compulsive side to work with the focusing part of ADD. So far it’s working, until something or someone distracts me. Then it’s “Goodbye, Yellowbrick Road” and “Hello, I Must Be Going” completely MAD!

I know, this doesn’t make any sense. Or maybe it does. But that’s what happens when you’re awake after 4-5 hours of sporadic sleep and the only thing to watch on tv is “Punk’d” and “The Doors.”

I managed to get 3.76 gallons of gas yesterday for $12. People don’t seem to be going as crazy at the pumps as they are other places. I think the rural towns are worse because they get less gas and people have further to drive with bigger vehicles. I’ll bet Billy Bob is starting to regret getting that “doolie” pickup with the reserve tank.

I’ve spent so much time in this little room, I’m starting to feel like Gollum from the Lord of the Rings, sitting in my little cave, hunched over the computer. My hair is starting to fall out and my skin is getting pale. I think I need to get out of the house for a while.

“And in the gloom of Gollum's cave, it waited. Darkness crept back into the forest of the world. Rumor grew of a shadow in the East, whispers of a nameless fear, and the Ring of Power perceived. Its time had now come.

Wake up.
Wake up. Wake up, sleepies. We must go, yeeees, we must go at once.”

4 Comments:

Blogger ExBF said...

I know how you feel....the trick is just to not blindly attack any midgets that wander into your house while you're hermiting....it could have long-lasting repercussions ;)

Nice blog, btw...

September 03, 2005 7:23 AM  
Blogger gypsyfenix said...

Haha! Thanks for the advice!
But you're too late. The midget has been long gone. ;)

September 03, 2005 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you found the ring yet though?

September 03, 2005 1:04 PM  
Blogger gypsyfenix said...

No, my precioussss..... ;)

September 03, 2005 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home