Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fun, Fun, Fun

My empty inbox vexes me.

I am struggling with unscheduled bout of mind-crippling depression and ADD so I have nothing worthy of writing. So, enjoy the other blogs I have mentioned and hopefully in the next couple of days I will have figured out how to whip this blog into submission and make it behave like I want it to.

So far it's not working. But I did have this to add...

Some people might get the wrong idea about the title of this blog…the first time I heard this word was from a guy I was breaking up with. I was trying to explain my reasons for the breakup and he said, “maybe I’m looking at this from an obtuse angle.” I had never taken geometry, so I assume he meant from a odd angle, off-center. But he used the term wrong…or maybe he didn’t. It is a nice play on words. Maybe he wasn’t such an idiot after all. Anyway, this is the definition I was thinking about and the one he was thinking about…
“difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home